Find My Mobile
If you lose your device, then Find My Mobile lets you minimize the possibility of your personal information becoming public by using the Lock my device and Wipe my device functions. In addition, you can locate your lost device by using the Locate my device function.
- Find My Mobile
- Where is my device?
The Find My Mobile feature helps you find the current location of your device.
- Lock my device
- Lock your device remotely to prevent it from being used by others and to minimize the risk of personal information theft. You can also set a message to be displayed on the screen of your locked device and set a number that can be dialed even when the device is locked.
- Ring my device
- The Ring my device feature rings the default ringtone of your device at its maximum volume for 1 minute, regardless of any sound or vibration settings. By ringing the ringtone, you can get people's attention around your lost device, increasing the chances your device being found.
- Wipe my device
- Use the Wipe my device feature to protect your information as a last resort. This feature wipes all data saved on the device's internal memory, external memory, and SIM card. It also deletes all the data saved on your device and resets the device to its factory settings.
*Find My Mobile is not available after wiping and resetting your device.
- Register a personal guardian
- Register a family member or friend as a guardian in case of an emergency. The guardian can activate Emergency mode on your device, which enables the device to be easily located.
- Emergency mode to save battery power
- You can use Emergency mode to reduce the power consumption of your device and prolong the battery life. If the device that you have been registered as a guardian for must remain active for an extended period of time, activate Emergency mode on that device. Emergency mode will reduce the screen brightness and disable most of the apps and functions on the target device, extending the battery life.
The images of devices shown on the introduction page may differ for each country.
The features described above may slightly differ depending on the country, mobile provider, or software version.